We are currently Flying
- In line with the current Government regulations we require all passengers over the age of 16 years to show evidence of full vaccination. All staff and pilot are fully vaccinated additionally as per required, we follow a covid safe plan which is continually being updated to accommodate the changing Environment.
- Some landed tour times may need to be adjusted based on availability of landed locations due to restricted numbers at any one time onsite.
- We will be following a COVID SAFE plan.
- The specific guidelines from DDHS that relate to our industry is as follows:
"Licensed tourism services that use open-air vehicles only are permitted to operate. A vehicle, inclusive of roofed vehicle, is considered an open-air vehicle if at least two sides are open to airflow at all times."
Please note the below conditions which are subject to change based on the current recommendations of governing bodies.
Please see the below points.
- Most important: We ask that if you are not feeling well or have the smallest of symptoms to please not attend the airport or take part in a flight.
- You must wear a mask if over the age of 12 years.
- You will be required to show evidence of full vaccination if over the age of 16 years.
- You will be required to scan our QR code.
- We will only fly passengers on the same flight who are known to each other.
- We will request you answer a few short questions about your health prior to flying.
- We will collect your full name and number to be recorded in our passenger log book for tracing and tracking in the event someone presents with symptoms.
- A short additional briefing will be given to all passengers to guide them on the do's & don'ts to help keep everyone safe.
What Grampians Helicopters will do:
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser will be available at the check in process
- Hand washing facilities will be available for all passengers
- The aircraft will be cleaned with disinfected between flights, including headsets, door handles, seat belts and all visible surfaces will be cleaned.
- Your temperature may be taken on arrival with a temperature gun.
What we ask from our passengers:
- Under instructions and supervision from the pilot, passengers will operate their own headsets and seat belts during embarking and disembarking.
- We ask that our passengers wear a face mask during their flight. These face masks will be provided by Grampians Helicopters or you may wear your own mask.
- Additionally procedures will need to be followed at all landed locations during a tour. Including, but not limited to;
- Your name and number will be provided to each location we visit for their log books.
- We request you follow the pilot and staff on the ground & follow instructions during your landed section of the tour, as each location have their own policies and procedures that we will follow, we ask that you co operate.
For full terms and conditions relating to all flights and bookings please click here
Stawell Airport - 20 minutes drive from Halls Gap
0438 981 438 OR 0414 336 774
PO Box 225, Stawell Victoria 3380
7 DAYS: 8AM - 6PM (Excluding Christmas Day)
Operated by Triple J Helicopters Pty Ltd T/A Grampians Helicopters
ABN: 34612966257 ACN: 612966257
By providing your email address you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Grampians Helicopters, Grampians Wine Tours & Visit Grampians Wine in the future, on the understanding that you have read and agree to our Privacy and Data Collection Statement and that you can opt-out at any time.